iMultiply is delighted to be working with Campbell Dallas to recruit for a Director, or Senior Manager, into the highly successful Tax Consultancy Group.
An award winning accountancy practice, Campbell Dallas is one of the most progressive and dynamic firms of accountants in Scotland with a wide range of clients; ranging from individuals, family businesses and large corporates across the breadth of Scotland in all industry sectors.
The tax consultancy team delivers bespoke tax planning solutions. As a Director you will provide a consultancy service to a wide variety of clients in the areas of corporate and personal taxes, including advice on transactions, corporate restructuring, remuneration and inheritance tax.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will identify and develop appropriate solutions to provide clients with tailored advice
- Researching technical issues and developing planning ideas/concepts
- Drafting technical reports for review by the Partner
- Preparing and presenting technical presentations to both internal and external audiences
- Assist with developing the technical content for marketing materials
- Manage and develop client relationships
- Driving growth through actively seeking new work in market
- Delegate appropriately to, and reviewing work of, junior staff
- Assist with the development of junior staff
- Reporting in a timely manner (including timesheets and fees) and to a high standard
This position comes with a competitive remuneration package, interesting and varied work and the opportunity for future career progression.
- Relevant previous experience required ideally within professional services.
- CTA qualified is preferred, but you may be CA/ACA qualified with relevant experience. Those who are qualified by experience will be considered.
- Effective team working skills
- Innovative with good problem solving skills.
- Effective planning and organising skills to ensure that the varied workload is managed effectively
- Good communication skills and the ability to engage at all levels
- Good client service skills
- IT literate; good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Self motivated and can work to a high level with autonomy.
This is a crucial position within the Tax Consultancy Group and will require the job holder to be client focused, decision making, driven and well organised, whilst possessing excellent communication and team working skills, be able to manage and develop themselves and others, and display professional curiosity.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Tax professional, from either a Corporate or Personal Tax background, to join Campbell Dallas in a senior role, during a period of growth and opportunity.
Please contact Alex Allen, iMultiply Senior Consultant in the Glasgow office on 0141 648 9150 for further details or apply via the link below.