Edinburgh: 0131 603 7747
Glasgow: 0141 648 9150
TRUSTEE JOB DESCRIPTION
With other trustees to hold The Thistle Foundation 'in trust' for current and future beneficiaries by:
Duties and tasks to fulfill these key responsibilities:
To work in partnership with other trustees, the chief executive and other senior staff to ensure that:
- to listen to the views of current and potential beneficiaries;
- to view external environment changes that might affect The Thistle Foundation;
- to reassess the need for the Thistle Foundation and for the services it provides, or could provide and
- to review regularly its strategic plans and priorities.
2. Being responsible, with the other trustees, for the performance of the Thistle Foundation and for its ‘corporate’ culture.
3. Ensuring that the Thistle Foundation complies with all legal and regulatory requirements;
5. Ensuring that the Thistle Foundation’s governance is of the highest possible standard.
If you are interested in applying to this opportunity, please contact Elaine Crichton on email@example.com
| Copyright © 2017