Trainee Accountant/Accounts Assistant
£18,000 - £22,000 plus study support
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on the opportunity to join a small but well-established Accountancy Practice as an Trainee Accountant/Accounts Assistant.
An Accountancy Practice that can easily differentiate themselves from the competition due to its unique approach and Senior Management experience. This well-established Practice adopts a proactive approach where the priority is not just about speaking to clients when accounts or deadlines are due but providing an advisory service to increase efficiency, be cost effective and improve the bottom line all year round. Furthermore, the majority of the Senior Management team not only have extensive Practice experience but have sat in Senior Finance positions within various industry sectors.
The position of Trainee Accountant/Accounts Assistant is a superb opportunity for a candidate coming from an Accountancy Firm/Practice background looking to develop their career in an instantly recognisable firm. The role offers excellent variety and exposure and presents the opportunity to work with some of the most exciting and fastest growing SMEs in the East Central Scotland marketplace.
The position of Trainee Accountant has arisen based in the city centre of Edinburgh offering a salary of £18,000 - £22,000 plus full study support and other benefits.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
· Assisting the Client Manager a large portfolio of diverse clients across a range of sectors
· Preparation of statutory accounts
· Preparation of management accounts
· VAT returns
· Corporation & personal tax returns
· Financial Administration
· Liaising with internal payroll department
· Adhoc duties
To be considered for this position you must have the following experience:
· Minimum of 6 months Accountancy Practice/Firm experience
· AAT qualified or early stages of ACCA/ICAS/CIMA
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to liaise with senior internal and external stakeholders
Please do not hesitate to contact Gareth Spowart on 0131 603 7747 for a confidential and informal discussion.