Tax Manager/Senior Manager
£45,000 - £55,000 plus benefits
iMultiply are delighted to be working on the position of Tax Manager/Senior Manager based in the Fife area.
This organisation is a reputable Accountancy Firm focused on delivering an exceptional level of service to their clients. This business has significantly grown over the last 5 years as a result of expanding existing divisions and adding new divisions. They have now have a very talented and dynamic Senior Management team in place who have been tasked with further growth & enhancing their already impressive reputation.
The position of Tax Manager has arisen based in the Fife area. The firm has a heritage of over 100 years are consistently adapting, implementing policies and procedures. They are looking for someone who is able to work within a changing environment and they will recognise individual achievements
Offering a salary of £45,000 - £55,000 with an excellent benefits package including pension and generous holiday allowance
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Managing a diverse client portfolio to deliver work to a high standard
- Act as an approachable and motivational figure to achieve your team's potential
- Provide expert tax advice on advisory projects
- Building client relationships
- Reviewing corporation tax returns and computations
- Liaising with other departments to ensure a concise and co-ordinated client service
To be considered for this role you must:
- Extensive experience of providing Corporate Tax expertise within the SME market
- CTA qualified or qualified by relevant experience
- Experience of managing staff
- Experience of reviewing the work of junior team members
- A strong business acumen
If you would like to have a confidential discussion on this role please call Gareth Spowart on 0131 603 7747.