Edinburgh: 0131 603 7747
Glasgow: 0141 648 9150
Belfast: 028 9244 9980
One of the world's largest professional services firms currently requires a Tax Manager for its Global Compliance and Reporting (GCR) team to be based in either Glasgow or Edinburgh.
This Big Four accountancy practice offers Tax, Assurance and Advisory services to a huge variety of clients - and is particularly strong in Scotland.
The Manager within the GCR team will play a major role in delivering tax compliance and advisory work but will also be involved in a diverse mix of work across the firms network.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Managing the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and a practical/business driven approach;
• Managing the end to end process for the clients in your portfolio, which will include opportunity identification right through to delivery;
• Being the day to day contact for the clients in your portfolio;
• Working with a wide range of individuals, both internal and external, from across the globe;
• Providing insightful, advice to clients on a range of tax issues;
• Ensuring a high level of client service;
• Identifying opportunities; and
• Assisting in winning work by proactively managing existing clients and contributing to winning new clients.
Requirements for the role
• An enthusiastic attitude and flexible approach to work;
• A focus on quality;
• ACA / ACCA / CA / CTA / law or equivalent qualification (or breadth of knowledge equivalent);
• Experience in a tax environment (preferred);
• A thorough understanding of UK corporation tax issues;
• Experience of working in a compliance and reporting environment, either within practice or industry;• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with current and potential clients;
• Project management experience.
For further information please contact Alex Allen on 0141 648 9150 or at email@example.com. To apply for the role please use the link provided.
| Copyright © 2018