Tax Adviser (Part Time/Full Time)
£32,000 – £37,000 plus free parking and benefits
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on the role of Tax Adviser(Part Time/Full Time) within a well-established Accountancy Firm based in Edinburgh.
The Accountancy Practice market is one that is extremely saturated with businesses having lots of choice in which CA firm they will choose; however, this firm has no problems in standing out from the crowd. This firm has grown significantly in the last decade and there are no signs of this stopping soon. Always at the forefront of the developments within this ever-changing sector, this Practice is consistently looking to get itself ahead of its competitors.
The position of Tax Adviser (Part Time/Full Time) will give you the opportunity to get involved in preparing and reviewing complex Corporate and Personal Tax returns for a diverse client portfolio, liaising with clients and other departments, supervising junior members of staff and ensuring deadlines are met.
The role of Tax Adviser (Part Time/Full Time) offers a salary of £32,000 - £37,000 plus benefits and free parking.
Main duties include the following:
· Managing a portfolio of clients including planning compliance work, managing the process through to submission of tax returns and some client contact on day to day compliance
· Monitoring budgets and discussing issues with senior staff
· Liaising with colleagues across the firm to provide a co-ordinated service to clients
· Supervising, reviewing work and assisting junior members in managing their own portfolio of clients
· Coaching and developing junior members of staff
· Keeping internal control records up to date and ensuring compliance with quality control procedures
· Undertaking advisory work and assisting senior members of the team with ad hoc technical matters
· Preparing fees and budgets/proposals for potential new clients and discussing with senior members of the team
· Ensuring client acceptance and anti – money laundering procedures are undertaken and preparing engagement letters
· Participating with senior members of the team in business development activities
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience:
· You must be an experienced Corporate Tax professional with at least 3 years’ experience in a Accountancy Practice environment - ESSENTIAL
· You will hold (or will be actively studying towards) a relevant tax-related qualification - DESIRABLE
· Team leadership or supervisory experience would be highly advantageous
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to engage, interact and influence senior stakeholders
For more information please contact Gareth Spowart at the iMultiply Edinburgh office.