iMultiply are partnering with a highly commercial business based in Edinburgh city centre to recruit their permanent Senior Strategical & Research Financial Analyst.
Since their inception this highly commercial business has constantly grown, evolved and diversified to become a well-known brand within the UK & Europe. They are on track for their best ever year within 2017 and are already setting ambitious plans for further expansion in 2018. Whilst growth is vitally important, maintaining their values, ethics and ethos is paramount as this is what sets them side from the competition & provides their cutting edge.
The position of Senior Strategical & Research Financial Analyst is a newly developed role with dual reporting lines between the CFO & CEO. The role will be responsible for analysing and researching the market including competitor performance, market trends/opportunities, regulation changes whilst heavily contributing to the business planning & forecasting. To be considered for this opportunity you must be a qualified Accountant with exceptional stakeholder management skills and a proven track record in financial modelling and market/competitor research & analysis.
The role of Senior Strategical & Research Financial Analyst will offer a salary of £55,000 - £65,000 plus a highly competitive benefits package including bonus and generous holiday & pension contributions. Their stunning offices are based in Edinburgh city centre and easily accessible via public transport.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Dual reporting lines to the CFO and CEO
- Participate in multiple high value & business critical projects
- Conducting analysis on competitor performance, market position and brand power
- Conducting analysis on market trends, opportunities, threats and risks
- Conducting analysis on regulation and political environmental changes
- Presentation of findings to the Senior Management Team including ability to provide insightful commentary and recommendations
- Production of short, medium and long term financial forecasts
- Business planning and financial modelling
- Monitoring key sector data with the ability to set and influence business KPI’s based upon the findings
- Supporting the Senior Management Team with adhoc requests and reports
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant with ideally 3-5 years+ post qualification experience
- Proven track record of competitor analysis and market research
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Ability to interact and influence senior stakeholders
- Advanced user of Excel
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact John Gilbertson on 0131 603 7747 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a private & confidential discussion regarding this excellent opportunity.