Edinburgh: 0131 603 7747
Glasgow: 0141 648 9150
Belfast: 028 9244 9980
A market leading, international accountancy practice currently requires an experienced Corporate Finance professional to join its Glasgow based Deal Advisory team at Senior Manager level.
This well known, 'Group A' practice has a strong presence in Scotland offering audit, accountancy, tax, legal and advisory services.
This role supports the continued development of the Deal Advisory business in Scotland. The role will involve the delivery of high quality M&A advisory services and the individual will be visible in the market having an established network of contacts with Corporates, Private Equity and other intermediaries with a track record of opportunity generation. This role will require the management of the transaction process.
The candidate should have strong deal advisory experience and be able to demonstrate project management and client facing skills. The individual will be good at identifying opportunities, commercially strong and be able to communicate effectively both in writing and orally.
A competitive remuneration package, a supportive working environment and the opportunity for career progression.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Going to market with the Partners, both Corporate Finance (M&A) and other Service Lines
• Assisting with other business development initiatives such as client targeting
• Developing strong working relationships with clients (during and post-assignment) and intermediaries
• Managing and controlling deal advisory assignments
• Preparing scopes of work and fee quotes
• Preparing Information Memorandums and undertaking Buyer research.
• Negotiating offer letters and providing commercial input into the negotiation process.
• Managing the transaction through the Due Diligence and Legal process.
• Communicating issues in a commercial and timely manner
• Preparing and supervising the preparation of analysis and reports
• Delivering confident and clear presentations to clients
• Understanding and responding appropriately to client needs
• Providing on the job coaching for junior staff
Experience, skills and qualifications required:
• Qualified Accountant – ICAS/ACA or equivalent
• Minimum of 4 – 5 years Lead Advisory Experience
• Established/developing network of appropriate contacts in the local market
• Good relationship building skills and desire to develop BD skills and results
• Strong project management skills
• Strong analytical/commercial skills
• Excellent written and oral presentation skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to develop self and others
If you are interested in this role please contact Alex Allen on 0141 648 9150 for more information or apply via the link.
| Copyright © 2019