iMultiply are delighted to be exclusively partnering with a global industry client in Edinburgh to recruit a permanent Senior Group Management Accountant.
This colossal business has grown significantly over the past 10 years through geographic expansion and several impressive mergers & acquisitions to make them a household name within their sector. As they continue their amazing journey, talent acquisition is a major priority for the business as securing the services of exceptional individuals is essential to facilitate even more growth and take further market share.
The position of Senior Group Management Accountant will report to the Head of Group Accounting with managerial responsibilities based locally and internationally. You will be responsible for the managing the core accounting function for a business with a turnover of just under 1bn and over 30 legal entities. Due to the businesses acquisitive nature, the successful applicant must be able to adapt to an ever changing environment as they strive to build a first class finance function capable of facilitating further growth & expansion.
The role of Senior Group Management Accountant will offer a salary of £70,000 - £80,000 plus a highly competitive benefits package including generous bonus & pension allowances. The offices premises are based in Edinburgh city centre and easily accessible via public transport.
You will be involved with but not restricted to the below duties:
- Reporting to and deputising for the Head of Group Accounting
- Managing a part qualified and qualified team locally & internationally
- Involved in a number of high value & business critical projects
- Production and presenting of monthly reporting packs for several individual business units including P&L, overheads, KPI’s etc.
- Budget setting and monitoring including ability to understand & challenge variances
- Short, medium and long-term forecasting including cashflow analysis
- Assisting with the group’s annual transfer pricing policy
- Overseeing fixed-assets, intercompany transactions, premises accounting and subleases
- Assisting with year-end preparation and audit
- Reviewing and developing processes, procedures & controls
- Building relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant with over 5 years post qualification experience
- Group finance experience - ESSENTIAL
- Strong technical accounting experience i.e. IFRS, UK GAAP etc
- Ability to business partner and influence senior stakeholders
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact John Gilbertson on 0131 603 7747 or email@example.com for a private & confidential discussion. A detailed job specification is available for suitable applicants.