£30,000 - £35,000 plus competitive benefits
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on the position of Accountant to be based in the Glenrothes area.
A modern and forward thinking practice that has grown significantly in recent years because of the new business they have generated. In what is an extremely saturated market this business sets the standard in terms of the flexibility and responsibility their employees have.
The role of Accountant based in the Glenrothes area is a newly created position which highlights the aforementioned growth. This is an extremely varied role which would be well suited to an individual who has experience of a multi-discipline role.
The role of Accountant will offer a highly competitive salary of £30,000 - £35,000 depending on level of experience. A fantastic benefits package is also in place including pension, bonus, and overtime.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Handling a large portfolio of clients
- Preparing the management accounts for several clients
- Forecasting and preparing business plans
- Preparing annual accounts for sole traders, limited companies and charities
- Preparing VAT returns including partial exemptions
- Mentoring junior members of the firm
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Liaising with Senior Partners and Managers
To be considered for this position you must be:
- ACCA/CIMA/ICAS Qualified or Qualified by experience, however, they will also consider Finalist or Newly Qualified
- Two years’ experience working for an accountancy firm
- Experience of preparing and analysing sets of year end accounts
- Ability to engage and influence senior internal & external stakeholders
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
If you would like to have a confidential discussion regarding this role, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Gareth Spowart on 0131 603 7747 or send an email to email@example.com