An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Purchase Ledger Manager based on the outskirts of Edinburgh paying from £28,000 – £32,000 plus an excellent benefits package.
A highly commercial company based in Edinburgh are currently seeking a Purchase Ledger Manager to join their ever-growing team. This position presents the opportunity to join a massively growing business that is operating within an established business sector. The business is already very well established and now requires talented & ambitious individuals to complement its already impressive team.
The role of Purchase Ledger Manager presents the opportunity to join a high class finance function and will offer ample career progression development opportunities due to the significant size of the finance function and the overall business. To be considered you must have a minimum of 24 months in a supervisory purchase ledger role and be well versed in the use of an ERP systems.
The position of Purchase Ledger Manager will offer a salary of £28,000 - £32,000 plus an excellent benefits package. The offices are based on towards the south of Edinburgh and have parking available onsite or are easily accessible via public transport.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to the Finance Manager
- Assisting with the supervision of a large team
- Processing invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing expenses
- Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with purchase and supplier enquiries
- Assisting with month end
- Working closely with other finance functions such as VAT, Financial Accounts etc.
- Building relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- A minimum of 24 months supervisory purchase ledger/accounts payable experience
- Experience of using an ERP system such as Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Robinson on 0131 603 7747 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a private & confidential discussion.