Public Sector Audit Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on an excellent opportunity for a Public Sector Audit Manager role based in Edinburgh.
A mid-tier firm with an excellent reputation for consistently providing a fantastic service to their diverse and wide-ranging client base. This firm is currently in a rapid period of growth and is an excellent time to get on board.
The position of Public Sector Audit Manager is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate coming from an accountancy firm/practice background looking to develop their career in a highly reputable firm. The purpose of the role is to co-ordinate and manage the full audit process.
The role of Public Sector Audit Manager will offer a market leading salary plus a highly competitive benefits package. The businesses stunning and modern offices are based in Edinburgh city centre.
The role will fashion the following duties:
- Co-ordinating the full Audit process
- Leading client meetings to communicate findings to the client
- Reporting directly to Partner level
- Develop and enhance client relationships
- Liaising with other internal departments to ensure a clear and co-ordinated client service
- Coaching and developing junior members of the team
- Managing a large portfolio of diverse clients
- Supporting senior members of staff in generating new business
- Conducting staff appraisals
To be considered for this role you have the following skills/experience:
- Qualified Accountant – ICAS/ICAEW/ACCA or equivalent
- Managerial audit exposure within an Accountancy Firm/Practice
- Delegating and allocating work to other members of the audit team
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Accountable and willing to take ownership of complex tasks
- An ability to manage and prioritise your workload
For more information, please contact Gareth Spowart on 0131 603 7747 or email email@example.com