iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on an exclusive opportunity for a Project & Costing Analyst to join a reputable local organisation based in Edinburgh on a fixed term contract.
This organisation is a well-known and reputable local organisation based just on the outskirts Edinburgh. They play a vital role within the local community supporting and assisting in all areas. This organisation has grown steadily over the last few years and has increased their finance department exponentially over the last 5 years. As with any large organisation, they rely on the accuracy and involvement from the finance department to assist and guide in business as usual, projects, development and expansion.
The position of Project & Costing Analyst is a key position for this organisation. You will be dealing with several key areas of the business to assist and guide from a financial aspect. You will be working with both financial and non-financial individuals within the organisation on projects to implement and improve business processes. This is a very dynamic and varied role so if you like dealing with a lot of different areas then this would be great for you.
The role of Project & Costing Analyst will offer an equivalent salary of £24,000 - £27,000 depending on experience plus a great benefits package. This role will be a fixed term of 6 months.
The role will fashion the following duties:
- Assisting with the implementation of a costing process for the organisation
- Analysing vast quantities of data and reporting improvements on processes and procedures specifically towards costing models and cost of departments
- Supporting the Senior Management Teams in the modelling of activity, income and expenditure in relation to business case developments and funding proposals
- Liaising extensively with internal and external key stakeholders, gathering data and information from financial and non-financially minded individuals
- Carrying out financial and activity modelling
- Providing commentary and support to senior managers by supplying MI in order to improve processes within their departments
To be considered for this role you have the following skills/experience:
- Qualified by Experience or Part Qualified Accountant – CIMA/ACCA/ICAS(ICAEW)
- Substantial experience of working in a local authority or a wider financial environment.
- Experience of leading or delivering projects and understanding of costing
- Proficient user of Excel
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with non-finance stakeholders
- Ability to interact and influence senior internal & external stakeholders
For more information, please contact Lewis Cavanagh on 0131 603 7747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org