Portfolio Manager (Medical)
£38,000 - £45,000
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on the exciting role of Portfolio Manager (Medical) based in Fife.
A highly regarded and reputable Top 30 Accountancy Firm based in Fife. Always at the forefront of the developments within this everchanging sector, this Practice is always looking to get itself ahead of its competitors.
The position of Portfolio Manager (Medical) position is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accountant within Practice to work within a highly regarded and progressive Firm. Working with a wide range of medical practices across Scotland you will be responsible for leading the team and acting as the main point of contact for the medical client portfolio.
The position of Portfolio Manager (Medical) will offer a highly competitive salary of £38,000 - £45,000 including an excellent benefits package and generous holiday allowance. Their offices are based in Fife.
You will be responsible but not limited to the following duties:
· Managing a wide range of clients across a variety of sectors
· Reviewing the work of the team, including accounts and tax work, to ensure accuracy and a high quality of service
· Playing a key role in the development of the team, providing technical advice and identifying coaching needs as appropriate
· Suggesting and implementing new processes and procedures to drive efficiencies and a culture open to change
· Providing ongoing support to clients with cloud accounting
· Attending client meetings
· Supporting the Partner group on ad hoc projects such as projections, system reviews etc
· Working with other departments to share useful market information
· Building partnerships with existing clients to enhance working relationships
· Promoting the Firm’s culture and values at all times
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
· Professional Accountancy qualification such as ACCA/ICAS or equivalent
· Strong experience within a similar sized Practice
· Strong communication and client facing skills
· An enthusiastic and positive personality
For more information please contact Gareth Spowart on 0131 603 7747.