£18,000 - £24,000 plus excellent benefits and progression
iMultiply Resourcing are extremely excited to be working on the position of Payroll Assistant based in the Stirlingshire area.
This UK accountancy firm have a significant presence in Europe and pride themselves on the excellent customer service they provide. They strive to hire the crème de la crème to ensure that the work that they do for their clients is of an extremely high standard. They are always looking at new technologies to improve how they work meaning they are invested in process improvement and productivity.
This Payroll Assistant role will give the successful candidate exposure to high volume processing within a well known and reputable accountancy firm. The client is flexible on experience levels and is open to candidates who have recently graduated as well as those more versed in accounts and payroll. Building new and existing relationships will also be a big part of the role and you will seek to improve efficiency and ensure all clients receive exceptional customer service.
The position of Payroll Administrator has a salary of £18,000 - £24,000 plus an excellent benefits package and generous holiday allowance. The position is based in Stirling and the office has parking on site.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Processing end to end payroll for a vast variety of clients
- Providing payment reports
- Liaising with clients face to face
- Maintaining accurate payroll records in accordance with HMRC and AWR requirements
- Dealing with internal and external queries
- Issuing payslips
- Processing for and maintaining clients in the specialist pay and bill department
- Ensuring clients are provided with the best service
- Liaising with senior managers and stakeholders to ensure everyone is informed
- General ad hoc duties
To be considered for this position you must be:
- Ideally have experience within a payroll or accounts department
- Exposure to transactional processing within a fast-paced and high volume environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong user of Microsoft Excel
- Customer centric and strives to deliver world class service
If you would like to find about more regarding this position, please feel free to get in touch with Gareth Spowart on 0131 603 7747 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org