An ever-expanding business based in Edinburgh are currently looking for a Part-time Payroll Administrator to join their enthusiastic finance team.
The company is an iconic and prestigious Edinburgh based brand that has an unparalleled understanding of the markets in which they operate. Having experienced significant growth in global operations in the past 4 years they are now looking to strengthen their finance team with a likeminded individual who can bolster their ethos for success.
The key focus for this opportunity will be to support the payroll function for the groups international businesses. This role will be on a permanent part time basis therefore the organisation is looking for candidates who are interested in part time opportunities that may eventually go full time.
In this role candidate’s duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Main contact for the day-to-day payroll collation for their group international businesses
- Monthly review and sign off with the Group Treasury Accountant
- Support the regional HR Managers with the collation of payroll matters
- Liaise with external payroll provider on all payroll matters and manage relationship
- Ensuring 3rd party payments are made; by payroll provider
- Quarterly Bonus calculations
- Annual Group bonus calculations
- Update system with new starts and leavers
- Updating financial dimensions / cost centres as required
- Escalate financial / system risks to the Group Treasury Accountant as required
- Assisting with year-end audit when required
The position of Part-Time Payroll Administrator will offer a pro ratad salary of £20,000-£25,000 dependent on experience. The organisation is based in Edinburgh and are easily accessible via public transport.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Previous Experience in a payroll position is a prerequisite for the role
- Have previous experience using ERP systems such as AX dynamics, SAP, Oracle or JD Edwards
- Exceptional communication skills and customer service
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and in an environment with constant change
If you have any questions or queries regarding this position, then please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Robinson for a confidential discussion on 0131 603 7747 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org