iMultiply are delighted to be engaged exclusively on the position of Part Time Financial Controller based in Edinburgh.
This cutting edge early stage technology business has made international impact with its unique and disruptive business proposition. The business is extremely well funded from a variety of sources and has an international customer base which presents exceptional growth potential and an exciting future.
The position of Financial Controller is a part time position for a half day to 1 day a week. There is complete flexibility in relation to days & hours. The successful candidate will be required to completed a varied role which will include annual accounts, management accounts, VAT returns and budgeting & forecasting.
The position of part time Financial Controller will offer a negotiable salary. The offices are based in Edinburgh and is easily accessible via public transport.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Preparation and presentation of monthly management accounts
- Assisting with the preparation of annual accounts
- Company secretarial duties
- Compliance with R&D tax credits and RSA grant reporting
- Assisting with budgeting & forecasting
- Cashflow analysis
- VAT returns
- Controlling overheards & expenditure
- Bespoke commercial analysis & reporting
- Processing invoices
- Dealing with queries and HMRC requests
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant is advantageous but not essential
- Proven track record of working in a small finance function
- Experience to financial & management accounts
- Exposure to Xero would be advantageous but not essential
- Intermediate to advanced user of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact John Gilbertson on 0131 603 7747 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a private & confidential discussion regarding this excellent opportunity.