Client Manager (Part Time 3 / 4 days) 12 -18 months FTC
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on the opportunity to join a growing, progressive and well established Accountancy Practice as a Client Manager.
A mid-tier firm with an excellent reputation for consistently providing a fantastic service to their diverse and wide-ranging client base. This firm is currently in a rapid period of growth and is an excellent time to get on board.
The position of Client Manager will require you to facilitate and manage a large portfolio of diverse clients to ensure the timely completion of work to internal and external stakeholders. This role is a maternity contract which will last for a period of 12-18 months.
The role of Client Manager will offer a highly competitive salary of £35,000 FTE for 3 or 4 days. The offices are based in the Glasgow city centre with excellent access to public transport links.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Facilitating and managing a large portfolio of diverse clients to ensure a timely and quality level of service
- Mentoring and development of junior accountants
- Reviewing the work of the Accounts team
- Managing billings and fees to ensure jobs are profitable
- Co-ordinating the work of the team to meet deadlines
- Building relationships with senior stakeholders
- Liaising with other departments
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience:
- Part Qualified/Qualified/Qualified by Experience Accountant
- A minimum of 3-4 years Accountancy Practice/Firm experience
- Supervisory or people management exposure would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to interact and influence senior stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact Gareth Spowart on 0131 603 7747 or email@example.com for a private & confidential discussion.