An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a global market leader based in Edinburgh as a Part Qualified Management Accountant.
This innovative and niche business are undoubtedly one the of the market leaders within their sector. The business has significantly expanded due to its ever-growing products lists and branching out geographically to become a sizable global player.
The position of Management Accountant is a business-critical position for the company and will report straight into the Financial Controller. You will be responsible for providing the business will real time information and finance business partnering with key stakeholders to allow commercial decisions to be made on fact and not just gut. The business is happy to look at candidates that are at any stage of their professional accounting qualification, qualified by experience may be considered with exceptional practical relevance.
The role of Part Qualified Accountant will offer a salary of £22,000 - £24,000 plus a competitive benefits package including study support. The offices are based close to Edinburgh with parking available onsite.
You will be responsible for but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to the Financial Controller
- Production of monthly reporting packing including ability to explain & challenge variances
- P&L analysis
- Assisting with budgeting & forecasting
- Costing analysis including stock, labour, pricing & margins
- Working alongside mainstream finance team and Finance Manager
- Assisting with systems & process improvement
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience:
- Part qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ICAS/ICAEW or equivalent)
- Experience in sectors such engineering, manufacturing or FMCG would be advantageous
- Advanced user of Excel and ideally exposure to ERP systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact Lewis Cavanagh on 0131 603 7747 or email@example.com for a private & confidential discussion regarding this exciting opportunity.