Part Qualified Accountant
£18,000 - £25,000 plus study support
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on the position of Part Qualified Accountant to be based in Fife.
A modern and forward-thinking practice that has grown significantly in recent years because of the new business they have generated. In what is an extremely saturated market this business sets the standard in terms of the flexibility and responsibility their employees have.
The role of Part Qualified Accountant based in the Fife area is a newly created position which highlights the aforementioned growth. This is an extremely varied role which would be well suited to an individual who has experience of a multi-discipline role.
The role of Part Qualified Accountant will offer a salary of £18,000 - £25,000 plus study support. The business offices are based in the Fife area.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Preparation of annual accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of forecasts, business plans and other reports
- VAT Returns
- Assisting with bookkeeping
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ad hoc duties
To be considered for this position you must be:
- Have at least 12 months experience working within an accountancy practice - ESSENTIAL
- Exposure to accounts preparation – ESSENTIAL
- Actively studying towards AAT/ACCA/ICAS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team and under minimal supervision
Please do not hesitate to contact Gareth Spowart on 0131 603 7747 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a private & confidential discussion regarding this opportunity