Online Accounting Advisor
£20,000 - £25,000
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on a unique and exceptional opportunity for an Online Accounting Advisor based in Fife.
One of the largest and most reputable Accountancy Practices based in the Fife area. This practice has grown significantly in the last few years to become one of the leading mid-tier firms in East Central Scotland. The firm is constantly looking for ways in which to progress and develop which has is creating new roles and opportunities within the organisation.
As highlighted above the firm is very much embracing the new technology within the Accountancy marketplace. The purpose of this role is to partner with the firm's wide-ranging client base in the transition to new systems. Experience of training clients with Xero, Quickbooks and FreeAgent would be highly advantageous for this position.
The position of Online Accounting Advisor is an extremely rare opportunity that offers excellent growth potential. This role would be an excellent fit for a candidate at a Part Qualified level with a passion and aptitude for working with clients on the implementation of new accounting software such as Xero, Quickbooks or FreeAgent. The role will offer a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 plus benefits.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
- Assisting clients in the migration to new Accounting platforms
- Training clients on Accounting platforms
- Answering client queries face to face, by email and on the phone
- Meeting with clients to explain the benefits of migrating to a new system
- Advising clients on how "Making Tax Digital" affects their business
- Preparing quotes and fee proposals for the work to be undertaken
- Providing internal training and support
- Identifying new business opportunities
To be considered for the role you will ideally have:
- 18 months experience of working with a Cloud Accounting Package (Xero/Quickbooks/FreeAgent or equivalent) - ESSENTIAL
- Experience of training clients on new systems or system migrations - DESIRABLE
- A car and driving licence for travel to clients - ESSENTIAL
- Excellent communcication skills
- Be professional in dealing with clients
For a full role profile and confidential discussion please call Gareth Spowart on 0131 603 7747 or email email@example.com.