iMultiply Resourcing are delighted to be working on an Office & Finance Manager position based in the centre of Edinburgh.
This SME have grown significantly since inception and are on track to become the market leader. Their business plan and model is highly impressive and they have experienced a dramatic increase in size over the last 5 years.
The successful candidate has the chance to join a thriving, highly commercial business. Furthermore, you will directly report to the Managing Director which will result in excellent visibility and autonomy. You will be responsible for overseeing a sizeable Finance and Administration team.
The position of will offer a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 plus company benefits. The businesses offices are based in the centre of Edinburgh and easily accessible via the public transport.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Align the office management strategy to the overall business strategy
- Responsibility for the office management policies and processes including developing and improving existing systems
- Responsibility for the Office Team budget and office procurement.
- Ensuring the professional appearance of the office to external clients
- Organising the office team, delegating and prioritising tasks to office administration where appropriate
- Management of all office contracts including proactive negotiation of lease contracts including company vehicles
- Document control and exception reporting
- Align the HR strategy and initiatives to the overall business strategy;
- Responsibility for the HR system, policies and procedures, identifying opportunities for improvements
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource legislative requirements.
- Performance and training management to ensure personal growth of employee skills to benefit the business
Office health and safety management:
• Ensure the office complies with all HSE regulations
• Liaise with the company’s health and safety consultants to develop, implement and maintain the company health and safety systems for the office
Company quality management:
- Devise and establish the company’s quality procedures, standards and specifications;
- Implementation of the company’s policies and procedures in line with overall business strategy
- Monitor and report on non-conformances within the company in relation to quality procedures;
- Reporting to the board the performance of the system at management meetings
- Carry out internal audits of procedure compliance, recording non-compliances and identifying opportunities for corrective action
- Reporting to the Financial Director
- Assisting with month end
- Accruals, prepayments & journals
- Bank reconciliations
- Purchase ledger
- Sales ledgers
- Credit control
- Assisting with stock & inventory
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience:
- Experience as an Office Manager for a small dynamic company and fast paced environment;
- Business administration qualification or significant demonstrable experience
- Performance management experience
- Experience designing, implementing and managing ISO management systems
- Office health and safety experience and training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of Sage and payroll
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritise
For more information regarding this role or other opportunities with iMultiply please contact Andrew Robinson for a private and confidential discussion on 0131 603 7747 or email your CV to email@example.com