Due to an internal promotion the position of Not-For-Profit Audit Senior has arisen based in Edinburgh city centre.
This Firm place a huge empathise on staff development, engagement and satisfaction hence why they have outstanding employee retention success. A large percentage of their Managers, Senior Managers and Partners have started off as Trainees within the Firm demonstrating their commitment to progression and development. Furthermore, they encourage a sensible work life balance which can be quite rare within audit however when extra commitment is required time in lieu is given back.
The role of Not-For-Profit Audit Senior has arisen due to an internal promotion. The successful candidate must be a qualified Accountant with recent NPF (Not-For-Profit) audit sector experience be essential. The Firm are open to offering a completely NFP portfolio or a mixed portfolio with 70% NFP and 30% corporate.
The position of Not-For-Profit Audit Senior will offer a salary of £32,000 - £38,000 depending on experience and a competitive benefits package. The offices premises are based in Edinburgh city centre and easily accessible via public transport.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to both Senior Manager and Partner level
- Facilitating a large portfolio of Not-For-Profit organisations
- Ownership of audit assignments from planning to completion
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Supervising and mentoring Trainee’s
- Adherence with external statutory returns and compliance
- Completing technical fieldwork
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Enhancing the reputation, brand and business of the Firm
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant – ESSENTIAL
- External audit experience within the NFP sector – ESSENTIAL
- Exposure to accounts preparation would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact Gareth Spowart on 0131 603 7747 or email@example.com for a private & confidential discussion regarding this opportunity.