Manager/Senior Manager (Accountancy Practice)
£DOE plus excellent benefits package and progression opportunities
iMultiply are delighted to be working on the position of Manager/Senior Manager based in Perth.
Are you keen to work for a Firm that has an exceptional track record for training and development? Does the prospect of working for a Firm that is changing with the times to ensure it is offering clients a modernised approach and exceptional level of service appeal to you? If so, this might be the ideal opportunity for you…This business is an instantly recognisable mid-tier accountancy firm who provide various services to some of the UK’s largest businesses. They also have an exceptional track record of working with local SMEs and high growth start-ups.
The position of Manager/Senior Manager is a superb opportunity for a qualified or QBE accountant looking to join a growing firm with a wide range of clients within a variety of sectors. This is a newly created role which has arisen because of the increased market share the Practice has obtained over the last few years. In this role you will be given the opportunity to help continue the aforementioned growth through networking and other business development means. You will be tasked with managing an extremely talented and bright team, supporting their development within the firm.
The role of Manager/Senior Manager will offer a competitive salary plus a competitive benefits package and excellent progression opportunities. Their impressive offices are based Perth city centre and easily accessible via public transport.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Liaising with clients to build and enhance working relationships
- Reviewing the work of Assistants and Seniors and providing constructive feedback to aid development of their technical ability
- Conducting staff appraisals
- Reporting findings directly to Partner level
- Improving business processes to maximise efficiency and improve the client service
- Assisting Partners with Business Development
To be considered for the role you will ideally have the following attributes:
- Worked in an accountancy firm/practice environment for a minimum of 4 years ESSENTIAL
- Be a Qualified Accountant - ESSENTIAL
- Be personable and competent in building trust and rapport
- Ability to manage and develop existing client relationships
- Be confident in managing and developing a team
For more information and full role profile please call Gareth Spowart 0131 603 7747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org