An exceptional opportunity has arisen to join a significant player in the Northern Ireland corporate finance market as a Transaction Services Manager
An instantly recognisably brand that has become a prominent name within corporate transactions in Northern Ireland. The firm is acknowledged as a global leader and it is seeking to boost its active CF team with a manager level appointment as part of transaction services. The business has experienced growth across all of its key service lines and continues to work with an excellent client base.
As a Manager in the Transaction Services team, the core services you will provide include acquisition and vendor due diligence. You will typically work within a wider deal team which accesses the firm's vast range of expertise including commercial and operational due diligence, sale and purchase agreement negotiation, real estate, treasury, modelling and business intelligence. The role will allow you to work cross-border as well as across the service lines on deal flow.
Offering a very competitive salary, depending on the candidate experience. The package includes an excellent benefits package including pension and discretionary bonus. Given the growth of the business, the opportunity for progression is present for a strong performer.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
· Quickly developing an understanding of the target business and its drivers
· Interpretation of information memoranda, business plans, publicly available information on the target business
· Review and analysis of historical trading, cash flow and balance sheets
· Review and analysis of projections, and underlying assumptions
· Review of the adequacy of working capital facilities, including consideration of financing limits, term and covenants
· Review of sale and purchase agreement and correlating findings of due diligence process therein
· Review of financial structures and associated credit agreements
· Production of quality deliverables (usually detailed written reports) within agreed timescales, briefing management accordingly.
· Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience:
- ACA qualified (ideally first time passes) or equivalent qualification with 2+ years post qualification experience
- Evidence of team leadership and management ability
- Broad financial and commercial experience, having demonstrated achievement either within a professional services organisation or corporate
- Strong report writing and reviewing skills, with an appropriate focus on conciseness and risk management
- Experience of delivering high-quality service to clients and exceeding their expectations
If you have any questions regarding this position, then please do not hesitate to contact Jamie Watts at the iMultiply office in Belfast on 028 9244 9980 or alternatively you can apply via the link.