A Part-Qualified Management Accountant is required by an award-winning business in Ayrshire.
This award-winning business are going through a period of growth and they now seek to build on that phenomenal success by adding to their established team. The business is renowned for the standard of the service they provide to their customers but also for the first class environment they create for their employees. They continually aim to develop their staff and this position would be a great opportunity for an ambitious Accountant to join an expanding company.
You will work closely with the Finance Director and will become a key stakeholder in the finance team. You will already possess hands-on experience in transactional duties such as sales & purchase ledger, credit control etc, and this opportunity will provide exposure to more advanced responsibilities such as Management Accounts, Budgeting, Group Consolidations etc.
In a short period of time, you will gain valuable experience that will contribute to the completion of your professional studies.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly Management Accounts
- Assist with the preparation and reconciliation of Group Accounts
- Analyse and report on Profit & Loss for multiple sites
- Ensure stock levels are managed effectively and discrepancies are dealt with accordingly
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Register
- Reconcile Balance Sheets for month/year end
- Ensure Sales & Purchase Ledger duties are carried out effectively and efficiently
- Assist with the forecasting and budgeting process
- Maintain collaborative relationships with other internal departments, customers and suppliers
The salary for this role is a very competitive £24-29k, depending on experience and level of qualification. Other benefits are also available (to be discussed at offer stage)
- This position is only open to Part-Qualified Accountants (ACCA, CIMA, CA) who can demonstrate recent progress in studying towards qualification
- Excellent knowledge of Accounts Payable/Receivable will be required. You will also have some exposure to management accounting and budgeting
- Experience of a finance role within Leisure, Retail, Hospitality or a related field would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of SAGE would be an advantage
- Hands-on experience of using Excel will be required, particularly Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
If you are interested in this opportunity, get in touch with Iain Hughes at the iMultiply office in Glasgow or apply via the link.