An excellent opportunity has arisen for a permanent Management Accountant based closed to Stirling offering a salary of £38,000 - £40,000 plus a highly competitive benefits package.
This niche and innovative business are in the top five companies in their field of specialism within the world however many consider them to be the market leader. It’s a very exciting time to be joining the business as they restructure their finance and operations team as they strive for further improvement, better efficiency and greater capacity to business partner with core functions to positively impact the bottom line.
The position of Management Accountant is recently redeveloped role where you will support the Senior Operations Accountant with technical finance duties such as month-end, year-end, statutory & taxations returns whilst also heavily being involved in operational finance such as monthly reporting packs, KPI’s and budgeting & forecasting. You will also get the opportunity to support a business-critical project in the form of an ERP development which is invaluable experience to an individual’s CV should they have aspirations of becoming a Financial Controller/Finance Director in their career.
To be considered for this opportunity you must be a qualified Accountant with a desire to complete a hybrid role involving both technical and operations accounting duties. The line manager is willing to invest ample time to train and develop the successful individual which means practical experience of all the duties below is not required. This would open the opportunity to a variety of candidates i.e. someone newly qualified within industry looking to secure their first formal qualified role or a candidate taking their first step into industry from Accountancy Practice.
The position of Management Accountant will offer a salary of £38,000 - £40,000 plus a highly competitive benefits package. The office premises are based closed to Stirling with parking facilities available on-site.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Production and presentation of monthly reporting packs
- Business partnering with non-financial stakeholders
- KPI setting and reporting
- Variance analysis
- Budget setting and monitoring
- Short, medium and long term forecasting
- Assisting with ERP development project
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Assisting with corporation tax returns
- Reviewing and developing processes, procedures & controls
- Adhering with internal compliance
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant – ESSENTIAL
- Ability to interact, engage and influence senior stakeholders
- Intermediate to advanced user of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact John Gilbertson on 0131 603 7747 or email@example.com for a private & confidential discussion. A more detailed specification is available upon request from suitable applicants.