iMultiply are delighted be supporting Avant Homes with the appointment of a permanent Management Accountant based in Stirling.
Avant Homes is the fastest growing housebuilder in the UK. Operating in Scotland, the north east of England, Yorkshire and the Midlands, we have five regional offices and employ over 700 people.
After another year of record growth and expansion, it’s very much business as usual. These results have only been achieved by constantly challenging the status quo with a relentless pursuit of new, better and different ways to design our homes.
Our vision is to transform the UK housebuilding sector through the constant advancement and innovation of our brand and product, to provide buyers with increasingly better lifestyles, homes and places to live.
The challenge isn’t over. Over the next five years we plan to deliver even more, doubling yearly output to 4,000 new homes for sale in the UK. As part of an ambitious growth plan Avant Homes will be scaling up existing operating regions whilst continuing to invest in land and target further geographic expansion.
As a first-class Management Accountant, you will be supporting the Scottish region in the production and presentation of accurate & timely financial information. The individual fulfilling this role will be analytically minded with the ability to add valuable insight and decision support to various divisions & non- financial stakeholders within Avant Homes.
The role requires strong commercial acumen and a passion to analyse & transform high volumes of data into meaningful reporting packs. The role will be work very closely with the Finance Director and be their right- hand in ensuring the Scottish region is delivering on their strategic objectives for finance, sales, marketing, risk, compliance, customer service, and quality assurance.
The role of Management Accountant will be under the stewardship of a highly talented Finance Director that is extremely passionate about mentoring and developing the careers of aspiring finance professionals.
- Production of monthly management accounts in accordance with the Group reporting timetable
- Production of weekly operational reports
- Production of weekly cash forecasts
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Completion of year end audit packs and audit preparation
- Ensuring compliance with the Group policies and processes
- Production of Tax packs
- Variance analysis
- Production of Budgets and Forecasts
- PFA reviews and involvement with the Operational Teams
- Providing cover for the Regional Finance Director when needed
- Supervision and training Assistant Accountant
- Qualified Accountant – CIMA, ACCA, ICAS, ICAEW (ESSENTIAL)
- Well versed in the production and presentation of management accounts
- Exposure to a fast paced and highly commercial sector i.e. Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Property, Retail, Oil & Gas, Financial Services etc.
- Ability to engage, interact and influence with non-financial stakeholders
- Advanced user of Excel – pivot tables & Vlookup
Package on offer
Salary: Highly competitive, DOE
Bonus: Company discretionary bonus scheme up to 15%
Pension: 4% employee and 5% employer contribution
Annual Leave: 25 days + statutory days
Other Benefits: Individual private health care
4x annual salary life assurance
My Avant Rewards
Annual salary review based on business performance KPI’s
All applications should be sent to our recruitment partner, John Gilbertson at iMultiply – email@example.com
John can be contacted on 0131 603 7747 for any questions or queries, all enquiries shall be treated with the strictest confidence.
Please note any direct or third-party applications will be sent to iMultiply for review and assessment.