The opportunity has arisen for an International Project & Finance Analyst to join a highly respected charity based in Edinburgh.
The organisation are renowned for supporting people and the communities throughout the UK & globally. Over the past 2 years, their organisation has seen very positive changes as it thrives to modernise and move forward, with further change expected over the next 24 months due to new senior management being added to the finance team. Their culture & environment is a huge selling point to potential new employees as it places a huge emphasis on ensuring it creates a fun, interactive, flexible and caring working environment.
This role will see the successful candidate dealing with international stakeholders on a frequent basis, therefore someone with European language skills is beneficial. In this position, candidates may be expected to travel on a semi-regular basis. You will be part of a large finance team, where support and development is a huge part of their culture.
The position of International Project & Finance Analyst is offering a salary of £27,000 - £31,000 including an excellent benefits package and generous holiday allowance. Their office is based in Edinburgh city centre easily accessible via public transport as well as having parking available on site.
You would be involved in be not limited to the following duties:
- Financial management, support and reporting to international offices and HQ
- Processing and preparing grant applications
- Producing budgets, financial modelling and forecasting
- Providing technical support to key external stakeholders
- Project management
- Assisting of annual accounts and liaising with the external accountants
- Cash flow management
- Coordinating annual reporting of OSCR
- Answering any general enquiries from stakeholders from international offices
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a Finance Officer role
- Strong stakeholder management
- Experience with processing and creating grant applications
- Be comfortable using the accounting software including Excel
- Ideally, have a strong understanding and passion for the not for profit sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
If you would like to have a confidential chat regarding this position please do not hesitate to contact Lewis Cavanagh on 0131 603 7747 or firstname.lastname@example.org