A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a global not for profit organisation for an International Payroll Assistant on a part time basis.
With the acquisition of a new Finance Director, this global not for profit organisation is currently going through a period of truly exciting expansion. The work and aid that this charity improves the lives of thousands of people worldwide every day – and the ethos throughout the organisation is one that truly cares about the delivery and quality of their services. Personal development is an integral part of the continued progression of the organisation, offering each employee an annual allowance that is dedicated to this. The Edinburgh office acts as the European headquarters, which liaises closely with the head offices in the US.
The position of International Payroll Assistant will offer a salary of £23,000 - £25,000 (pro rata) dependent on experience. The organisation is based in Edinburgh and are easily accessible via public transport and have parking on site.
The key focus for this opportunity will be to support the payroll function for the European Headquarters. This role will be on a permanent on a part-time basis, therefore, the organisation is looking for candidates who are interested in part-time opportunities.
In this role candidate’s duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Manage the preparation of the monthly payroll from start to finish for all employees across European offices.
- Monthly review and sign off with the HR Business Partner.
- Manage and resolve any queries from employees relating to payroll.
- Process benefit enrollments and monthly changes for all employees relating to Health and Pension and other benefits scheme.
- Support the Regional HR Managers with the collation of payroll matters.
- Reconcile monthly vendor invoices.
- Update system with new starts and leavers
- Updating financial dimensions/cost centres as required
- Escalate financial/system risks to the HR Business Partner as required
- Assisting with year-end audit when required
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a payroll position is a prerequisite for the role
- Have previous experience using ERP systems
- Exceptional communication skills and customer service
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and in an environment with constant change
- Demonstratable professionalism, confidence and ability to work as part of a team
For further information on this opportunity, please feel free to get in touch with Lewis Cavanagh on 0131 603 7747 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org