Due to the recent win of a large and prestigious contract, this successful Insolvency division of one of Scotland's largest accountancy practices, based in Glasgow, requires an experienced Personal Insolvency Administrator
This successful accountancy practice is one of Scotland’s longest established larger independent firms of chartered accountants, providing a full range of services to clients including audit (both internal and external), accountancy and valued added, corporate and personal taxation, business advisory, corporate finance and consultancy services. The firm operates a dedicated insolvency department which provides debt solutions to both consumers and businesses.
The Consumer Debt Solution Team deals with a range of personal insolvency cases. This role is about client interface and requires:
- being able to confidently assess the financial position of potential clients
- providing effective financial advice
- placing clients in appropriate debt solutions, as required
This is all done flexibly to take account of the client’s lifestyle and “out of core hours” on call working is required (a rota exists for evenings and weekend working). Additionally, you will be required to carry out the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of personal insolvency cases.
- Evaluating methods of debt relief for clients and making informed choice
- Providing financial advice
- Converting leads into cases
- Achieving monthly sales targets
- Managing a portfolio of personal cases – Trust Deeds, Sequestrations, DAS, IVA’s
- Developing business opportunities and supporting marketing campaigns as appropriate
- Liaising effectively with team members and other team members as appropriate
- Any other appropriate tasks, as directed
A competitive remuneration package, an excellent working environment and opportunities for career progression
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Successful candidates must be able to work within a busy office environment across our client base.
- You should preferably be educated to higher grade, or equivalent, and hold appropriate qualifications in Maths and English.
- Insolvency industry experience is essential, along with proven experience of selling appropriate financial products and an appropriate professional qualification is preferred.
- You must have a flexible approach to working to service our clients’ requirements, ie, out of core hours (evening and weekends) on call rota exists.
If you have any questions regarding this position then please do not hesitate to contact Alex Allen at the iMultiply office in Glasgow or alternatively you can apply via the link.