An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a permanent Global Finance & Projects Manager based in Edinburgh city centre paying up to £43,000 plus a highly competitive benefits package.
This internationally renowned business is constantly setting and raising industry standards with many considering them the pioneer of their sector. This business is always growing and evolving however that expansion is performed at a steady pace where the business can ensure its visions, values & identify are not lost in the process.
The position of Global Finance & Projects Manager will report to the Deputy Director of Finance and will be responsible for managing several high value & business critical projects. This will include the need to business partner within non-financial stakeholders both internally and externally to demonstrate finance’s ability to support & add value.
The role of Global Finance & Projects Manager will offer a salary of up to £43,000 plus a highly competitive benefits package. The office premises are based in Edinburgh with parking facilities available onsite.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to the Deputy Director of Finance
- Managing a Finance Project Assistant
- Managing several high value & business critical projects
- Responsibility for the compliance & statutory requirements of each project
- Production of monthly reporting packs
- Variance analysis with ability to understand & challenge discrepancies
- Budget setting & monitoring including working with non-financial Departmental Heads
- Forecasting & reforecasting
- Developing processes, procedures & controls
- Assisting with system developments
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant – ESSENTIAL
- Exposure to operating within a high-volume environment would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to engage with non-financial senior stakeholders
- Advanced user of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact Fiona Gardner on 0131 603 7747 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a private & confidential discussion. A full job specification is available upon request for suitable applicants.