iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on the position of Financial Controller based in Fife paying £40,000 - £50,000.
This high growth SME manufacturing business are accredited with the creation of a range of niche products that are extremely disruptive to the market norm providing an excellent platform for both local and international expansion. This agile and lean business have a very impressive business model which will ensure phenomenal growth over the next 10 years presenting the ability to constant increase the successful applicant’s exposure, responsibilities and remit.
The position of Financial Controller is a newly created role to support and provide more freedom to the CFO. Furthermore, the CFO is keen to establish an effective succession plan with the possibilities of this role evolving to a Finance Director a realistic possibility within the next 3 years. To be considered for this opportunity you must be a qualified Accountant with people management experience and manufacturing experience is essential
The role of Financial Controller will offer a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 plus a competitive benefits package. The office premises are based in Fife and within a 15/20 minute drive of the Forth Road Bridge.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to and deputising for the CFO
- Managing Assistant Accountant
- Production and presentation of monthly reporting & Board packs
- Assisting with statutory accounts & returns including taxation
- Budget setting & monitoring
- Forecasting & reforecasting
- Regular and bespoke commercial analysis – pricing, labour, margins etc.
- Systems implementation and development
- Overseeing effective month end processing & close
- Reviewing & developing process, procedures & controls
- Assisting with CFO with adhoc projects such as M&A
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant – ESSENTIAL
- Manufacturing sector exposure – ESSENTIAL (managing manufacturing portfolio clients within Accountancy Practice would be sufficient)
- People management or supervisory exposure
- Intermediate to advanced user of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact John Gilbertson on 0131 603 7747 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a private & confidential discussion.