A permanent opportunity has arisen for a Financial Accountant within a world-renowned business based in Glasgow.
This prestigious firm provide insurance brokerage and risk management services to commercial clients. They have been going through a period of expansion and now require additional support across their Credit Control function.
The role is centred around month / year end reporting, reconciliation and ad-hoc analysis so you will be utilizing your previous experience from a similar role. This is a fast-paced, high volume environment so you should be comfortable working with a large, multi-disciplined team
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Ownership of month end close and reporting for your allocated area of the business
- Liaise with external auditors and manage the audit process to ensure timely completion of the statutory audit
- Provide technical accounting and tax advice to members of the finance team and the wider business
- Analyse accounting systems used to look for inaccuracies and potential improvements
- Assist with all tax regulatory/compliance issues and liaise with HMRC on a number of corporation tax issues
- Ad-hoc project work
This role comes with a salary of £35-40k, depending on experience, as well as other benefits.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- You will be a qualified accountant (ACCA, CA, CIMA or equivalent) with demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Proven knowledge of IFRS
- Strong Excel skills, including Pivot Tables, V-Lookups etc
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please feel free to make contact with Iain Hughes at the iMultiply office in Glasgow or apply via the link.