iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on the position of Finance Manager for a not for profit organisation based in Edinburgh city centre.
The organisation are renowned for supporting people and the communities globally. Over the past 12 months, their organisation has seen very positive changes as it thrives to modernise and move forward, with further change expected over the next 24 months.
The position of Finance Manager is a newly created role which will offer the successful candidate a large degree of variety and high-end exposure. The core fundamentals of the role as supporting the centralised function including managing people however it also has a large commercial slant where you will be required to perform extensive finance business partnering within non-financial stakeholders. The culture and environment within this organisation is one of it's main selling points. They offer clear paths for progression as well as an annual allowance for personal development.
The role of Finance Manager will offer a salary of £35,000 - £41,000, depending on the level of experience. There is also a highly competitive benefits package including generous holiday & pension allowances. The offices are based in Edinburgh city centre.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to the Director of Finance
- Managing a small finance team
- Preparation of financial accounts
- Production & presentation of monthly management accounts
- Budget setting & monitoring
- Short, medium and long-term forecasting
- Finance business partnering with non-financial stakeholders
- Overseeing centralised finance duties - balance sheet reconciliations, accruals, journals, prepayments
- Reviewing and developing processes, procedures & controls
- Ad-hoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA/ICAS/ICAEW/CIMA. Part Qualified finalists will also be considered
- Experience of financial & management accounts
- Exposure to people management or supervision
- Intermediate to advanced user of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact Lewis Cavanagh on 0131 603 7747 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a private & confidential discussion.