iMultiply are delighted to be partnering with JBT to assist with the recruitment of their permanent Finance Business Partner role based in Livingston.
John Bean Technologies Corporation (JBT) is a leading global technology solutions provider to high-value segments of the food processing and air transportation industries. We design, manufacture, test and service technologically sophisticated systems and products for our customers.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for the finance function at the Broxburn and soon to be Livingston manufacturing location. The Broxburn Manufacturing location are going through an exciting move to a new larger facility in Livingston. The Finance Business Partner will play a key role within the project, providing guidance and decision support to the management team locally regarding the move and reporting progress to the wider organisation.
The Finance Business Partner will work closely with Operations to improve processes, problem solve, implement controls, forecasting, budgeting and review manufacturing variance. The Finance Business Partner will work closely with departments in applying for investment in resources, production machinery and inventory in order to continuously improve profitability.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for maintaining and implementing controls to ensure the manufacturing site is complaint with JBT’s internal corporate policies.
The Finance Business Partner will be expected to take the lead on the analysis of potential new business for the Livingston manufacturing site.
The position of Finance Business Partner will offer a salary of £40,000 and benefits package including pension and profit related bonus. The offices premises are based at Kirkton South Road in Livingston with parking facilitates available on site.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to the EMEA Finance Director based in Sweden
- Production of monthly report packs including presentation to departmental heads
- Finance business partnering with key internal & external stakeholders including Operations, Engineering and IT
- Variance and performance analysis
- Assisting with budgeting & forecasting
- Cost analysis including pricing, margins, labour and production
- Stock and inventory management & analysis
- VAT related reporting
- Ensuring the integrity of the general ledger
- Coordination of statutory audit
- Reviewing and developing processes, procedure & controls
- Assisting with high value & business critical projects including a new ERP implementation system
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant however finalists will be considered with excellent relevant practical experience
- Manufacturing or engineering experience – ESSENTIAL
- Ability to engage, interact and influence stakeholders including non-financial
- Proficient user of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment partner at iMultiply, John Gilbertson on 0131 603 7747 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a private & confidential discussion.
All third-party applications will be forward to iMultiply.