An opportunity has arisen to join a highly successful and performing business based in Edinburgh as a Finance Assistant on a fixed term contract with a strong possibility of a permanent role
The company has developed from a small family business to national stronghold. A true family business with external talent and expertise who have been carefully selected so they fit with the company ethos. Furthermore the business takes a great deal of pride in ensuring each member of staff is allocated with a personal development plan to guarantee they reach their full potential and have the best possible chance of internal progression.
The position of Finance Assistant is offering a salary of £18,000 - £21,000 including a generous benefits package and excellent holiday allowances.
The purpose of this role is to provide all round accounting support, to ensure that daily finance tasks are dealt with in an accurate and timely manner.
In this role, you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Purchase Ledger including daily banking and payments
- Dealing with all company expenses
- Credit Card reconciliations
- Posting of cheques
- Bank reconciliations
- Reconcile petty cash
To be considered for this role candidates must have the following experience as a minimum:
- 12 months experience working within an accounting function
- A working knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, especially Excel
- Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with various other departments
- Most importantly - a can do attitude and a willingness do tasks that may beyond the call of duty.
Please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Robinson on 0131 603 7747 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a private and confidential discussion regarding this opportunity.