iMultiply have been engaged on an excellent permanent opportunity for a Finance & Performance Analyst based in Edinburgh city centre.
This large global business is constantly expanding both geographically and diversifying into different sectors of the market. High on the agenda of the CFO and Board is the modernisation of the finance function to improve efficiency, visibility and planning. Creating a fit for purpose finance function is imperative to maximising performance and facilitating further growth.
The position of Finance & Performance Analyst is a re-developed role reporting to the CFO and working closely with the Senior Management Team. You will be required to business partner with key stakeholders across the globe providing effective business planning to drive forward performance and improve the financial viability for a number of high value projects. To be considered you will ideally be a qualified Accountant however exam qualified or finalist will be considered with strong practical experience.
The role of Finance & Performance Analyst will offer a salary of £38,000 - £40,000 plus a competitive benefits package. The offices premises are based in Edinburgh city centre and easily accessible via public transport.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to the CFO and working closely with the Senior Management Team
- Contributing to a number of high volume & business critical projects
- Business partnering with key stakeholders including non-financial Departmental Heads
- Assisting with financial modelling
- KPI setting and monitoring including assisting with Board presentations
- Budget setting & monitoring
- Short, medium and long-term forecasting
- Periodic and adhoc financial analysis such as costs, pricing, headcount etc.
- Reviewing and developing processes, procedures & controls
- Assisting with system developments and data manipulation reporting
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant however exam qualified or finalist will be considered with strong practical experience
- Large internal business experience is highly advantageous
- Strong commercial exposure – budgeting, forecasting, financial modelling, business planning etc.
- Advanced user of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact Fiona Gardner on 0131 603 7747 or email@example.com for a private & confidential discussion. A more details specification is available upon request for suitable applicants.