Edinburgh: 0131 603 7747
Glasgow: 0141 648 9150
Belfast: 028 9244 9980
Fife Young Carers has a vacancy for a Treasurer to serve as a Trustee on the Board
About Fife Young Carers:
Fife Young Carers SCIO is a local charity committed to improving the support and information provided to young carers in Fife.
It was established in 1998, providing local support groups aimed at giving children and young people aged between 8 and 18 years of age, a break from their caring roles. Since then the service has expanded significantly and now employs a manager and 10 members of staff, along with a bank of sessional workers. The delivery of its service is also supported by volunteers.
Fife Young Carers is managed by a voluntary board of trustees who oversee the development of the service across Fife.
We are looking for a qualified individual with financial and governance experience to join our Committee as Treasurer to:
• Oversee the financial affairs of the organisation ensuring they are legal, constitutional and within accepted accounting practice
• Ensure proper records are kept and that effective financial procedures are in place
• Monitor and report on the financial position of the organisation, specifically:
• Working with the Manager to produce an annual budget
• Working with the external accountant to provide and present quarterly management accounts monitoring against budget
• Oversee the completion of necessary financial reports/returns, accounts and independent examination
• Advise on the financial implications of strategic plans
Approximately 6 hours a month
For more information check our website at https://www.fifeyoungcarers.co.uk or contact Simon Allan on 07785 2500024 or email him email@example.com
If you are interested please email Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and CV
| Copyright © 2019