An ever-expanding business based in Edinburgh are currently looking for a Temporary Credit Controller to join their enthusiastic finance team.
iMultiply are delighted to be working with an organisation who are instantly recognisable across the UK and have been growing year on year for the past decade. This business have an excellent reputation for its exceptional customer service and this is proven by the award-winning status.
The key focus for this Credit Control opportunity will be to support an essential part of the business in recovering outstanding debt. This role will be on a temporary basis, therefore, the organisation is looking for candidates who are looking for a flexible working arrangement.
In this role candidate’s duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Contact customers, primarily via telephone, e-mail, letter to establish date for payment of outstanding invoices
- Updating client file and / or finance systems with comments and documentation
- Highlighting disputed invoices to relevant analyst and credit control manager
Escalating problem accounts to credit control manager
- Chasing of accounts to final demand stage
- Preparing history of account and recommending of legal action to credit control manager
- Preparing of weekly aged debt report on excel and forwarding to credit control manager in order that action to date can be reviewed, this report also forms part of the group debtors report which is reviewed at FD and MD level.
- Working with a small finance team using own initiative but keeping within the guidelines of the credit control policy
The position of Credit Controller will offer a competitive rate. The organisation is based in Edinburgh and is easily accessible via public transport with parking available on site.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- A minimum of 12 months’ experience within a Credit Control position or 24 months’ experience in a varied role which involved Credit Control
- Exceptional communication skills and customer service
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Available to start within a maximum of 1-week notice
If you have any questions or queries regarding this position, then please do not hesitate to contact Lewis Cavanagh for a confidential discussion on 0131 603 7747 or email your CV to email@example.com