iMultiply are delighted to be working exclusively on a Credit Control Team Leader position based on the outskirts of Edinburgh paying from £28,000 – £30,000 plus an excellent benefits package.
This innovative brand and business are a formidable force not only in the UK but also all over the world. Over the past 12 months they have completed a highly impressive company move which has resulted in more newly created positions for the local community. This is an exciting time for the company as they embark on a new chapter of their amazing journey.
This newly created Credit Control Team Leader role is a key role within the finance team and you will also need to develop strong links between Finance, Customer Service and the Sales team. The role primarily manages the debtors’ ledger and the company’s cash collection, whilst managing the company’s exposure to risk, as well as proactively working with the Customer Service and Sales teams to maximise opportunities and develop customer relationships.
The role is offering a salary of £28,00 - £30,000 with an excellent benefits package and generous holiday allowance. The offices are based towards the south of Edinburgh and have parking available onsite or are easily accessible via public transport.
You will be involved but not restricted to the following duties:
- Proactively manage the credit control team to ensure KPI’s and company credit control targets are met and exceeded
- Liaising with customers to ensure prompt payments on a regular basis.
- Managing the company’s exposure to bad debt by working with customers to ensure outstanding debts are paid, monitoring credit worthiness and advising sales teams accordingly.
- Monitor deductions being taken and manage the application of late payment fees.
- Regularly review credit limits utilising credit reference agencies.
- Be responsible for and authorise a seasonal payment plans.
- Work closely with the sales team on customer credit options, visiting customers with the sales team to provide expert advice if required.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Considerable experience in a credit control role.
- You will be able to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and will be a logical, solution-focussed thinker.
- Experience using Excel at an advanced level
- Experience handling a high volume ledger with varying values.
- Be able to build strong, long-lasting relationships across the company and work closely with the senior management team
If you would like to have a confidential discussion regarding this role please do not hesitate to get in contact with Fiona Gardner on 0131 603 7747 or firstname.lastname@example.org