Corporate Tax Associate
£35,000 - £45,000 plus excellent benefits
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on the excellent opportunity of Corporate Tax Associate.
This UK accountancy firm have a significant presence in Europe and pride themselves on the excellent customer service they provide. They strive to hire the crème de la crème to ensure that the work that they do for their clients is of an extremely high standard. They are always looking at new technologies to improve how they work meaning they are invested in process improvement and productivity.
The position of Corporate Tax Associate will ideally suit a candidate with experience in Tax ideally from a practice background although candidates from industry will be considered. The role will involve assisting in the management a small team and the ideal candidate should be an individual who enjoys developing, coaching and nurturing junior staff members. The position offers excellent progression long term for the right individual.
The role of Corporate Tax Associate will offer a salary of £35,000 - £45,000 plus an excellent benefits package. The Firm’s offices are based in Glasgow city centre and are easily accessible via public transport.
You will be involved in but no restricted to the following duties:
- Assisting in the management of a global portfolio of clients
- Assisting in providing tax advice to clients
- Preparation and submission of Corporate Tax returns and computations
- Liaising with other departments to ensure a high level of client service
- Providing feedback to junior members of the team
- Developing and coaching trainees
- Assisting in the development of controls and processes
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience:
- CA/CTA Qualified or equivalent
- At least 3 year’s Tax Experience - ESSENTIAL
- Supervisory or mentoring experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong desire to progress
Please do not hesitate to contact Alex Allen on 0141 648 9150 or firstname.lastname@example.org a private & confidential discussion regarding this opportunity.