Corporate Tax Senior
£33,000 - £38,000 plus benefits and study support
iMultiply are delighted to be engaged on the position of Corporate Tax Senior with a leading Accountancy Firm based in the heart of Edinburgh.
A Top 10 Accountancy Firm that has significantly strengthened the Tax leadership team in the last few years. The Firm is experiencing lots of growth and has won an array of new clients in the last few months.
The position of Corporate Tax Senior is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate coming from an Accountancy Firm/Practice background looking to develop their career in a highly reputable firm. The role offers excellent variety and exposure and presents the opportunity to work with some of the most exciting and fastest growing businesses in Scotland.
The role of Corporate Tax Senior will offer a competitive salary of £33,000 - £38,000 which will depend on your experience, plus a highly competitive benefits package. The businesses offices are based in the Edinburgh centre.
The role will fashion the following duties:
· Assisting in the management of a varied portfolio of clients
· Managing the end to end tax compliance process
· Preparation of tax returns
· Preparation of tax disclosures under UK GAAP
· Liaising with clients to build effective working relationships
· Reviewing the work of junior team members
· Coaching and mentoring junior team members
· Assisting the Senior Management team with advisory projects including R&D, share schemes and capital allowances
To be considered for this role you have the following skills/experience:
· Minimum of 3 years of Corporate Tax experience
· ATT/CTA Qualified
· Have a confident and personable manner
· Be comfortable dealing with clients
· Ability to work on own initiative
For more information, please contact Gareth Spowart at the iMultiply Edinburgh office.