Corporate Tax Assistant Manager/Manager
£DOE plus benefits and excellent growth potential
iMultiply Resourcing are delighted to be engaged on the position of Corporate Tax Assistant Manager based in Dundee city centre.
A modern, ambitious and forward thinking mid-tier firm with an excellent reputation on the market for providing an excellent level of service to clients. The Practice has grown significantly in recent years and constantly on the lookout for ways to develop and enhance the business.
The position of Corporate Tax Assistant Manager/Manager will ideally suit a candidate with experience in Tax ideally from a practice background although candidates from industry will be considered. The role will involve assisting in the management a small team and the ideal candidate should be an individual who enjoys developing, coaching and nurturing junior staff members. The position offers excellent progression long term for the right individual.
The role of Corporate Tax Assistant Manager will offer a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package. The Firm’s offices are based in Dundee city centre and are easily accessible via public transport.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Assisting in the management of a global portfolio of clients
- Assisting in providing tax advice to clients
- Liaising with other departments to ensure a high level of client service
- Providing feedback to junior members of the team
- Developing and coaching trainees
- Assisting in the development of controls and processes
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following experience:
- CA/CTA Qualified
- At least 3 year’s Tax Experience - ESSENTIAL
- Supervisory or mentoring experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong desire to progress
Please do not hesitate to contact Gareth Spowart on 0131 603 7747 or firstname.lastname@example.org a private & confidential discussion regarding this opportunity.