Edinburgh: 0131 603 7747
Glasgow: 0141 648 9150
Belfast: 028 9244 9980
An award winning Corporate Finance team is pursuing further growth with the addition of a dynamic Corporate Finance Senior.
An instantly recognisable brand with a global presence and a keen focus on growing the Northern Irish M&A deal market. The Belfast based corporate finance team are regarded as one of the top performing CF divisions across the Island of Ireland and have a fantastic client portfolio. The firm's Corporate Financiers have advised on or arranged critical and sensitive equity and debt transactions for some of the world's largest corporations, financial institutions and governments.
The business is looking for a newly qualified finance professional to join their CF team. The role will allow the successful candidate to work on a broad range of domestic and international transactions for corporate, private equity and owner managed clients. The successful candidate will work in a team dedicated in the main to M&A transactions across a range of sectors.
- Project management and assisting on the day to day management of transactions.
- Performing and coordinating market and financial modelling.
- Analysing and summarising financial accounts.
- Producing transaction documents.
- Preparing marketing and other information documents.
- Managing and interacting with clients, including interactions at the C-suite level.
- Coordinating and interacting with various other teams across the wider firm e.g. due diligence, risk, legal, tax. etc.
A salary of £32,000 – 35,000 is on offer for this exciting role, dependant on the experience of the individual. In addition, employees enjoy excellent benefits and an inclusive working environment. The Belfast office is very central, with great transport links.
To be considered for this opportunity, ideally you have the following experience:
- M&A related experience in an investment bank, boutique M&A advisory firm or ‘Big 4’ accountancy firm.
- Working knowledge of M&A and finance.
- Good writing, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and work under a tight schedule.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills.
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
If you have any questions regarding this position, then please do not hesitate to contact Jamie Watts at the iMultiply office in Belfast on 028 9244 9980 or alternatively you can apply via the link.
| Copyright © 2018