iMultiply are delighted to be engaged exclusively on the permanent position of Corporate Finance & Investor Relations Consultant based in Edinburgh.
This commercial and forward thinking business have entered the market place with a disruptive proposition that has been heavily backed by private funding & the UK government. Although a commercial business, this organisation has strong links to the Not-For-Profit sector which perfectly aligns with their visions, values and company ethos. This is an ambitious business that aims to grow significantly in 2017, with forecasted turnover exceeding 100m by year five.
The role of Corporate Finance & Investor Relations Consultant is a newly created permanent position working closely with the Finance Director and Senior Management team to raise additional working capital to facilitate further growth. To be considered for this opportunity you must be a qualified Accountant with a strong corporate finance background, ideally this role would suit someone taking their first step into industry from the “Big Four” or “Top Tier” Accountancy Firm.
The position of Corporate Finance & Investor Relations Consultant will offer a competitive salary of £50,000 - £55,000 plus a competitive benefits package. The office premises are based 15 minutes outside Edinburgh city centre with parking facilitates available onsite and accessible via public transport.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to the Finance Director whilst working closely with all members of the Senior Management team
- Managing a number of high value & business critical projects
- Managing the process from start to finish of raising working capital
- Creating and developing long term financial modelling
- Investor relations including applications, presentations and Q&A sessions
- Performing due diligence including liaising with Funder & Project Managers
- After funding approval work including liaising with lawyers, contract creation and adhering to agree timescales & deadlines
- Adherence with internal and external compliance regulations
- Developing and enhancing processes, procedures & controls
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant with ideally 2 years’ post qualification experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ corporate finance exposure, ideally within “Big Four” or “Top Tier” Accountancy Firm
- Financial modelling experience
- Ability to liaise, interact and influence senior internal & external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact John Gilbertson on 0131 603 7747 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a private & confidential discussion.