An excellent opportunity has arisen for a permanent Commercial Management Accountant based close to Stirling paying upto £50,000 plus a highly competitive benefits package.
This sizable business has significant a presence across the UK & Europe making it undoubtedly one of the market specialists. Due to changing market conditions and trends, it’s a business that is constantly required to adapt which places huge importance on hiring exceptional talent that are willing to take on additional responsibilities & exposure. This is to ensure that the company is constantly aspiring to evolve whilst replenishing its talent pool to allow for succession planning.
The position of Commercial Management Accountant is a newly created role tasked with improving operational efficiency and providing real time information to aid business planning to positively impact the bottom line. To be considered for this opportunity you must be a qualified Accountant with at least 2 years post qualification experience, plus have a proven track record of business partnering with senior non-financial stakeholders.
The role of Commercial Management Accountant will offer a salary of upto £50,000, plus a competitive benefits package including bonus & generous pension contributions. The office premises are based close to Stirling with parking facilities available on-site.
You be responsible for but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance
- Production of monthly reporting packs including ability to present to the SMT
- Assisting the SMT with business planning
- Finance business partnering with senior stakeholders
- Budget setting and monitoring
- Short, medium and long-term forecasting & reforecasting including ability to understand & challenges variances
- KPI setting & monitoring
- Reviewing and developing processes, procedures & controls
- Assisting with high value projects
- Adhoc reporting requests & analysis
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant with at least 2 years post qualification experience
- A proven track record of finance business partnering with non-financial stakeholders
- Ability to interact, engaged & influence senior stakeholders
- Advanced user of Excel
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact John Gilbertson on 0131 603 7747 or email@example.com for a private & confidential discussion regarding this excellent opportunity.