iMultiply are partnering with a market leading business based close to Stirling to support with the recruitment of their permanent CAPEX Accountant.
This sizable business has significant a presence across the UK & Europe making it undoubtedly one of the market specialists. Due to changing market conditions and trends, it’s a business that is constantly required to adapt which places huge importance on hiring exceptional talent that are willing to take on additional responsibilities & exposure.
The position of CAPEX Accountant is a newly created role to provide greater for the Finance Manager and Head of Finance, plus support a number of high value projects. To be considered for this role you must have strong experience of capital expenditure, budgeting, forecasting and fixed assets. Ideally you will be a qualified Accountant however finalist will be considered provided you are only a few exams away and still actively studying.
The role of CAPEX Accountant will offer a salary of £38,000 - £42,000 plus a highly competitive benefits package. The office premises are based close to Stirling with parking facilities available onsite.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Reporting to the Head of Finance and able to deputise for the Finance Manager
- Supporting with a number of high value projects
- Presenting to senior stakeholders to support the decision-making process with capital expenditure decisions
- Budget and forecasting
- Maintaining of fixed assets including acquisitions & disposals
- Monthly reconciliations
- Audit preparation including liaising with external Auditors
- Building relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Reviewing and developing processes, procedures & controls
- Assisting with system developments
- Adhoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant however finalist will be considered if actively still studying and only a few exams away
- Strong exposure to capital expenditure, budgeting, forecasting and fixed assets
- Ability to interact and influence with senior stakeholders
- Advanced user of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please do not hesitate to contact John Gilbertson on 0131 603 7747 or email@example.com for a private & confidential discussion.