An experienced Bookkeeper is required by a small but successful Chartered Accountancy firm based in Glasgow.
With a track record spanning over 30 years, this Glasgow-based firm have developed an enviable reputation as experts in their field. They are specialists in numerous areas, from accounts preparation, tax and payroll, to business start-ups, investments and IT system implementation.
You will be the main point of contact for your allocated clients and you will work alongside them providing financial advice and general bookkeeping services. Your excellent customer service skills, coupled with your previous experience in a similar Bookkeeping role, will prove essential in this fast-paced and diverse environment.
- Working with a varied client portfolio and adhering to Service Level Agreements
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with clients and ensuring issues are dealt with accordingly
- Assist with Financial Accounts preparation
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Processing of high volumes of invoices and maintaining up to date sales/purchase ledger
- Assist with processing payroll
- Bank Reconciliations
- Liaising with managers and partners on a daily basis
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £25k, as well as other benefits including pension and flexi-time.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Previous experience in a similar Bookkeeping position within a CA firm is essential
- A proven track record of servicing a diverse portfolio of SMEs will be required
- Good IT knowledge will be required, particularly Excel, Sage Line 50 and Sage Payroll. Previous experience of cloud-based accountancy software applications would be beneficial
- Previous experience of Financial Accounts preparation would be an advantage
- This is a client-facing role so excellent interpersonal skills will be required
If you have any questions regarding this position then please do not hesitate to contact Iain Hughes at the iMultiply office in Glasgow or alternatively you can apply via the link.