An experienced Bookkeeper is required by a prestigious Chartered Accountancy firm based in Glasgow.
This award-winning CA firm have an outstanding track record of providing tailored and effective solutions to clients from a variety of sectors. They are experts in a number of fields, including audit, corporate finance, tax, payroll and wealth management, to name but a few, and they have a continually expanding team who provide accounts preparation services to Scottish SMEs.
Within this role you will be allocated a portfolio of clients and you will act as the main point of contact for financial matters. Your excellent customer service skills, coupled with your previous experience in a similar Bookkeeping role, will prove essential in this fast-paced and diverse environment.
By joining a phenomenally successful firm, you will be in a great position to further develop your skillset and take on additional responsibilities.
- Working with a varied client portfolio and adhering to Service Level Agreements
- Developing and maintaining collaborative relationships with clients and ensuring issues are dealt with accordingly
- Assist with Financial Accounts preparation
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- All aspects of Sales & Purchase Ledger
- Reconciling Accounts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Liaising with managers and partners on a daily basis
- Assisting the Team Leader with the continuous training and development of junior members of the team
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £25k, as well as other benefits.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Previous experience in a similar Bookkeeping position within a CA firm is essential
- A proven track record of servicing a diverse portfolio of SMEs will be required
- Good IT knowledge will be required, particularly XERO, Sage, Quickbooks or other Accountancy software applications. Also, experience of Excel would be highly advantageous
- Previous experience of Financial Accounts preparation would be an advantage
- This is a client-facing role so excellent interpersonal skills will be required
If you have any questions regarding this position then please do not hesitate to contact Iain Hughes at the iMultiply office in Glasgow or alternatively you can apply via the link.